Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Shroud Codex - Jerome R. Corsi, PH.D.


The Shroud Codex
Jerome R. Corsi, PH.D.
copyright 2010 Jerome R. Corsi
Threshold Editions

When Fr. Bartholomew begins to show the stigmata of Christ, he becomes a revered individual. The world watches him closely. His story is told over and over.

A near-death experience, and a promise of deciphering the shroud codex, brings Fr. Bartholomew back to this life.

A well written book, full of intrigue and mystery. I read this through in a single day, simply not able to put it down. But then, the Shroud of Turin has always held strong fascination for me, so this fun read held me fast!

It helped that I am a fan of Corsi's investigative writing as well!

I highly recommend this read to anyone who enjoys a good fictional read that is very loosely based on fact.

I give this book
...five stars and....

...a big thumbs up!


****DISCLOSURE: This book was a private purchase, and as such I was under no obligation for reviewing it. All opinions in this post are my own and under no obligation.



No comments:

Post a Comment