Saturday, August 24, 2013

The Way Back by Tom Pawlik

 
The Way Back
by
Tom Pawlik
Kindle - Amazon.com
Copyright 2013 - Tom Pawlik
 
 
I am so ashamed of myself for not getting to this book earlier! I received a pre-publication of this book from Mr. Pawlik last spring, and just got to reading it today. So, to Mr. Pawlik, I apologize.
 
What a treasure!!!
 
From the first page to the last, the book is rife with emotional turmoil, danger, intrigue, and the premise that life, good or bad, has a way of touching so many individuals.
 
I found the book a rare treat. In a world where so many novelists seem pleased to toss out some garbage and expect us to proclaim it a literary winner, Mr. Pawlik really gives us a novel we can put our teeth into, stay on the edge of our seats, and yet come away with a tear in our eye!
 
Already a Christy Award Winner, Mr. Pawlik has a talent that I hope to continue reading for many years to come.
 
I highly recommend The Way Back  for readers of 15-years and older.. There is some graphic content [an animal killing humans, and racial bias] that may be too mature for the very young.
 
I give this book
 
 
FIVE STARS and....
 
 
 
 
a big THUMBS UP!
 
 
 
****DISCLOSURE: A copy of this book was provided by the author in exchange for an independent and non-biased review.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment