Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Futurecast - George Barna

FUTURECAST
by
George Barna
Copyright 2011
Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
ISBN  978-1-4143-2406-7

A fast-paced, and accurate view of the world as we know it today, and the implications of what today will bring on the morrow, as viewed through the perception of visualizationist, George Barna.

Applying Christian principles, Barna challenges each of us to come to know, embrace, and bring positive changes to the world about us for the glory of God, and the good of mankind.

I found Barna to have good insight and perception of what the world is facing today. I highly recommend FUTURECAST to anyone concerned with what the future may hold for us individually, and as a greater part of the family of man.

I give this book my...
...my Five Star  rating and ...

... my Thumbs Up award!

****DISCLOSURE: This book was provided by Tyndale Publishers for independent review at no charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment