Friday, November 4, 2011

All New Slow Cooker - Easy Home Cooking


All New Slow Cooker
Easy Home Cooking
Copyright 1999 Publications International LTD
Publications International LTD

I've been looking for some recipes that would truly taste like the dishes that Grandma used to slave over the old hot cook stove for. This is about the best I've found yet!

Yummy chicken and dumplings, stews made with beef, lamb, meatballs, casseroles, pastas and turkey!
I have already made the chicken and dumplings, and look forward to making every single one of the rest of the recipes in this wonderful 94-page hard-back book.

I got this book for a steal in a local thrift shop for only $1. It's already paid for itself in yummy goodness! And the recipes are super easy, and straightforward. No guessing!

All are made in your convenient slow cooker!

I give this book five stars

 and my thumbs up!



****DISCLOSURE: This book was a private purchase and was under no obligation for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment