Saturday, May 18, 2013

The 7-Day Back Pain Cure by Jesse Cannone

The 7-Day Back Pain Cure
by Jesse Cannone
Copyright © 2011 Jesse Cannon
Published by Bush Street Press
ISBN: 978-1-937445-11-9

I came across an advertisement for receiving this book simply by paying postage, and since I am currently dealing with several months of being off from work due to extreme back pain, I felt it had to be worth a read at least.

A lot of what Cannone writes seems simply good common sense [healthy diet, exercise, etc.] but then he throws in some information that I am anxious to put into practice! Not only does it make sense, but with a little research I have also found that these practices are considered sure-fire ways to alleviate back pain, and even banish it completely in most cases!

I give The 7-Day Back Pain Cure...
...Five Stars and...

...a big Thumbs Up!


****DISCLOSURE: This book was privately obtained, and as such was under no obligation for review.



No comments:

Post a Comment