Friday, February 5, 2010

Deep Black: Arctic Gold


Deep Black: Arctic Gold
By Stephen Coonts and William H. Keith
Mass Market Paperback: 448 pages

Publisher: St. Martin's Paperbacks; Original edition (February 3, 2009)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0312946953
ISBN-13: 978-0312946951

While I am a Stephen Coonts fan, I am not a fan of Deep Black: Arctic gold.

This work didn't resemble anything I've ever read by Coonts before! I felt like I'd been dropped into someone elses writing. Certainly I've made a mistaken here! Right? Stephen Coonts surely wouldn't write like this!!!

Normally I take a day, sometimes two, to get through a paperback. Ugh! This seemed to take FOREVER!

So, the story line was lame. The story itself, LAMER. Think Cold War meets Deputy Dawg. Yeah. LAME!!!

Definitely NOT a good read.

Coonts I give one word of advice.... leave off the other writer! Stick with what works best. YOU.

I give this a 1 star rating.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment