Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Someone to Blame

Someone to Blame
by
C.S. Lakin
copyright 2010
Zondervan Publishing
ISBN: 978-0-310-32739-4

I am going to be frank. Very frank.

Someone to Blame was not starting out to be a book where I was enjoying myself.

The first 9 or 10 chapters seemed too disjointed. There were multiple story lines going on. None of them seemed to have anything in common with the other!

Then wham! Bam!

Lakin brings them all together and the melody fuses with the song. A mighty story is built and told! One that you won't soon forget.

A family endures a tragedy like none other. One son dies. The other dies shortly thereafter. And a family not only grieves, but is riddled with guilt and pain.

A move. And a new community.

Multiple stories of heartache, grief, loneliness and murder are woven together.

In the end... forgiveness, love, and faith are all renewed.

Terri Blackstock writes of Someone to Blame, "As convicting as it is moving..." and nothing could be more correct!

I give this book my five stars
and my

thumbs up award!

You can also read more about the book, and purchase a copy direct from the Zondervan website here.

Be sure to get a copy today. This is one story that will be with you for a long time to come!

****Disclosure: Zondervan provided me with a copy of this book for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment