Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Well-Being for Dummies - Elizabeth Kiball [Editor]

Well-Being for Dummies
Elizabeth Kiball [editor]
Wiley Publishing
Copyright 2010
ISBN: 978-0-470-63896-5


I found Well-Being for Dummies to be a smart, intelligent book, written simply, so as to be well understood by the masses.

This 68-page guide is set up nearly exactly as all of the other "for Dummies" series of books.

There are 4 chapters, with a variety of sub-headings under each. Those chapters are:
Chapter 1: Physical Well-Being: USe It or Lose It
Chapter 2: Mental Well-Being: Keeping Your Wits About You
Chapter 3: Financial Well-Being: Successfully Navigating the Waters
Chapter 4: Social Well-Being: Staying Connected

I found this a short, delight to read. And was quite informative for those preparing for retirement.

I highly recommend this book. It can be obtained free at the Real For Me website or for less than a dollar on Amazon.

All in all I give this book my five star rating
...and my thumbs up award for excellence.




****DISCLOSURE: I received a copy of this book free of charge by registering at the Real For Me website. Registration is open to the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment