Thursday, April 12, 2012

Naughty Needles -Nikol Lohr


Naughty Needles
Sexy, Saucy Knits For The Bedroom and Beyond
by Nikl Lohr
Potter Craft
Copyright 2006 Nikol Lohr
ISBN-13: 978-0-307-33737-5

A light hearted romp through the bedroom with your knitting needles!
Okay, so this 50+ year old woman was simply looking for a pattern to knit panties, when she came across the listing for this book. And this woman [dare I say it…. Me!] was so intrigued I simply had to purchase it!
Fun patterns for everything from the naughty little negligee to a ball gag!
Patterns to play the dominatrix, and patterns to play the bedroom – uh hum, whore.
Patterns are written in standard American English style, and appear simple and easy to follow. They range from the absolute beginner to the intermediate knitter, so that there is something for everyone!
I love Lohr’s writing candor, and saucy attitude!
So… right now, I’m looking to knit the sheer negligee with a pair of striking panties to match. I’ll let you know how well I do….. errr…. How well Texican enjoys the outcome! [Hey... just because there's snow on the roof.... doesn't mean there isn't a fire in the furnace!]
I give this book…
Five Stars and…
…and a big Thumbs Up!
****DISCLOSURE: This book was a personal purchase, and as such was under no obligation for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment