Fodor's Travel: Maine, Vermont & New Hampshire
copyright © 2017 by Fodor's Travel, a division of Internet Brands, Inc.
I collect Fodor's Travel books! I have since I was a teenager. I always promise myself that I will one day go to those places that I love reading about! And while it's been about 12 years since I was last there, I do believe that Maine, Vermont and New Hampshire have some of the most beautiful fall foliage of any of the 48 contiguous states I've been in! Simply gorgeous! And I'd love to go again. Maybe next fall!
From the first pages, which do, indeed, feature photographs of fall foliage, we see the Top Reasons To Go:
* Fall Foliage
* Regional Food (You haven't eaten until you've eaten fresh caught Maine lobster!)
* Outdoor Fun ( Hiking, boating, biking, or simply taking in the views!)
* Small Towns (I love the small town greens and small taverns!)
* Fantastic Skiing (You'll have to trust the book here! I am so afraid of downhill skiing! Shushing I'm fine with!)
* The Coast (A look of the Atlantic standing high above on an overlooking cliff, and you will never think of the ocean the same again! Simply a beautiful sight! Especially when you are standing next to an ancient lighthouse! Superb!)
I can't wait to make another trip up! It's an amazing experience if you haven't been yet. And if you haven't, then grab a copy of this book. It's the ultimate guide to seeing just exactly what you think will make the perfect experience for you!
I rate this book FIVE STARS.
And I give it a BIG THUMBS UP.
With my Personal Recommendation.
You can find the book HERE. It is available in Kindle for $15.99 and in Paperback for $13.59, plus shipping and handling. Great for your Fodor's collection. Better yet as your travel guide to one of America's best kept secret places to visit!
****DISCLAIMER: This book was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fair and impartial review. The above opinions are solely those of this blog's author.