Wednesday, April 5, 2017

The Art Book: Big Ideas Simply Explained


The Art Book: Big Ideas Simply Explained
by DK London
with contributors
Caroline Bugler
Ann Kramer
Marcus Weeks
Maud Whatley
and
Iain Zaczek
Copyright© 2017 Dorling Kindersley Limited
ISBN 978-1-4654-53367-2
DK a Division of Penguin Random House LLC

What can I say about this book?

It's fantastic!

It's amazing!

It's interesting!

It's knowledgeable!

And it's fun! I couldn't put it down until I had devoured every single page!

It runs the gamut of the art world. From the pyramids to the modern age! The how's, the why's, and the gee whizzes!

This would make a great gift for anyone! A wonderful coffee table book! Perfect for any art lover.

My only flaw is that my copy arrived with the spine broken! I'm so in love with it, however, that I'm going to take it to a bookbinder and see if I can get it repaired. Yes, it's that great!

I give this book five stars,

a big thumbs up,



and I highly recommend it!

You can purchase the book HERE. It retails for $16.49 in hardcover only, plus shipping and handling.







****DISCLAIMER: This book was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fair and impartial review. All opinions above are solely those of this blog's author.




No comments:

Post a Comment