Sunday, April 19, 2020

Bound: Over 20 Artful Handmade Books - By Erica Ekram

BOUND:
Over 20 Artful Handmade Books
By
Erica Ekram
Published by Lark
©2015 by Erica Ekram
Illustrations by Sue Havens
ISBN: 978-1-4547-1083-7

     This was such a fascinating book. The author not only let you see the finished works, but took you through a step-by-step series of photographs and drawings to allow you to try your own hand at making homemade books! And the bug has bitten me!

    Yes, it really has! (Be watching the Texicanwife blog for the debut's of several of my new handmade books! Especially for my book made from a pot pie box! And more unique trash-to-treasure books!)

    I adore this book, and am keeping it closely available as I craft my own handmade books. Instructions are given clearly, and concise, so as to not cause any confusion. You really will enjoy this book!

    I give this book a full  ...


...Thumbs Up!

And a full...
... Five Stars!.



This book is a joy to read and I cannot give it any higher praise!

You can purchase this book on Amazon here

You may purchase the book on Amazon $8.49 for the Kindle version, or
$14.71 for the Paperback version. 
(I read the Kindle version.)





****DISCLOSURE: This book was a private purchase, and as such did not require a review be given. The author's review printed above is without responsibility.


No comments:

Post a Comment