Saturday, January 25, 2020

Hearts of Fire by The Voice of the Martyrs


Hearts of Fire
by
The Voice of the Martyrs
Forward by
Gracia Burnham
ISBN: 978-0-88264-150-8
Pages: 296
Completed: 01/24/2020

    This book tells the story of "eight women in the underground church and their stories of costly faith". Several lost everything. And I mean EVERY THING! Family (parents, sibling) and including their own children and spouse.

    As I was reading I kept thinking, "How do you get past some these losses?" I wondered if I was putting enough faith in God to take as firm a stand as these eight women did? Could I receive word that my husband and two sons were killed by anti-Christian groups, and they were burned alive? Immediately she praised God and offered forgiveness to those responsible.

    This book left me with re-dedicating my life to the Lord, and praying for faith to endure at any level.

    I am placing this book close to my Bible. I can see myself reading this, just to reassure myself that whatever I am going through, I can praise the Lord as these women did.

I can only give this book...

...Five Stars... 
and a great big...

Thumbs Up!

    This book is available on Amazon $19.94 in paperback, and less for used.



****DISCLOSURE: This book was provided by the Voice of the Martyrs at no cost, and was  under no obligation for review.


No comments:

Post a Comment