Friday, January 24, 2020

Back at the Desk

    Hello Everyone! Yes, it's me! I know you've probably felt like I either abandoned you, I must have died. Am I right? Well, Surprise, Surprise! I am back for another year of writing and reading!



    This year I am determined to read 52 books! Yes, I haven't over speculated at how many books, but simply went with one per week.

    So, we are three weeks into 2020, and how am I doing?

    I'm not doing so well. I often have to take medication and it leaves me sleepy and unable to read. Week three, and I've read two books so far. Is that bad? Never fear, I really do think that I can catch up, and maybe even surpass my goal!

    So, be looking here for my book reviews. I write those just before just before I either place the book upon my shelf; or I rotate into my ever growing pile on my Kindle (gotta love the space saving idea of the Kindle, but my favorite will forever be the heft and feel, and sometimes the smell of brand new books, as well as antique ones!

    So be watching for my reviews, coming up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment