Thursday, May 9, 2019

How to Cook With Lentils by Martha Stone


How to Cook With Lentils
by
Martha Stone
Copyright © 2017 Martha Stone
Kindle Edition
140 pages



    I am but one of a two-person household. It makes it hard to cook at times. Especially when one of a pair really is picky. I can eat most anything set in front of me. DH on the other hand, well, he won't admit he's picky, but believe me when I say that he is! Which is why I am so excited that when I asked if he liked lentils, he replied, "Well, I don't know that I've ever tried them!"

    My knowledge of how to cook lentils has been limited to what I saw my mother cook of them (which was rare). And that was simply as she would have a pot of beans: boiled with a piece of fatty meat, and used to replace meat for that evening. I have learned I could add other ingredients and leave out the fatty meat, such as fresh produce (potatoes, onions, carrots, spinach, kale, tomatoes, etc.)

    Need I say that I was thrilled to get this cookbook offer in my email! I quickly downloaded the book in my Kindle and voraciously read it, virtual cover to virtual cover! I am in heaven and can't wait to try out all of the delicious looking recipes!

    There are 7 wonderful chapters in this book: 
        CHAPTER 1: Use Lentils to Make Some of the Best Breakfasts
        CHAPTER 2: Get Inspired and Make the Best Lentils Appetizers
        CHAPTER 3: Make Some of the Most Incredible Lentils Salads
        CHAPTER 4: Enjoy Some of the Most Popular and Delicious Lentils Soups
        CHAPTER 5: Try the Most Amazing Lentil Stews Ever
        CHAPTER 6: The Best Lentils Casserole Recipes
        CHAPTER 7: Enjoy the Most Unique Lentils Desserts Ever ((hint, hint: this chapter includes an 
            red lentils ice cream recipe!)

    I can't wait to dig in and get started!!!

    I give this book 5 stars:

and a big thumbs up!



You can purchase this book for your Kindle by clicking below:



DISCLOSURE STATEMENT: While this review does not include monetary
payment for such, there are links in this review that can initiate monetary
payment for this blogs author when clicking on them and ordering merchandise.











No comments:

Post a Comment