Sunday, February 10, 2019

Snackable by Alisa Fleming

Snackable
25 Sweet, Savory & Sippable Dairy-Free Recipes
Copyright © 2015 by Alisa Marie Fleming
Published by Fleming Marrds Inc
88 Pages

    I was a bit underwhelmed by this book, available only at Amazon and for Kindle. Recipes were kind of out there for me. I enjoy simply flavors that I can distinguish fairly easy, however, some of these were too far-fetched for me and my pallet.

    One that I cannot begin to wrap my mind around was Baked Sweet Potato Chips with Creamy Date Caramel Dip". Now I can understand the sweet potato chips (which I love!), but a caramel made from dates just doesn't do it for me. (It's like saying "Here, won't you try my prune and fish kabobs?" Or the current commercial on TV which mention the unheard of, but famous, "beetloaf". Gag!)

    And there's the smoothie recipe made from beets and berries. Separate I love both. However, neither make me want the flavor both at the same time! My stomach churns just thinking of this one!

    Thankfully this was a very short book, and could be read in a quick hour. I saw nothing I wanted to make right away, although in time I will try one or two of the better sounding recipes, to be sure.

    At this I do recommend you get your copy now, while they are still free for the Kindle, as no other media is offered. You may find the 25 recipes worth trying!

I give this book

Three Stars
and a 

Thumbs Up!

You can find the book on Amazon here:




****DISCLOSURE:  This book was a personal purchase and under no obligation for review. Certain links on this page may net the owner of this page monetary entitlement.

No comments:

Post a Comment