Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ravenous - Dayna Macy

Ravenous
Dayna Macy
Hay House, Inc.
Copyright 2011
ISBN 978-1-4019-2691-5

Macy takes us on a wonderful journey regarding her fight to control her inner cravings with food.

Delightful and easy to read, she also adds one of her cherished recipes at the end of each chapter.

It isn't an easy journey Macy goes through, but the emotional transformation seems well worth the trip! I found myself nodding "Yes, I know eactly how that feels!' on more than one occasion as she stumbles, falls, and picks herself up throughout her discoveries!

I definitely give this book...
... FiveStars, and...

...my Thumbs Up Award!

****DISCLOSURE: This book was provided by Amazon Vine Program in exchange for a non-biased review. All comments as listed above are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment