Sunday, August 28, 2011

Before Ever After - by Samantha Sotto


Before Ever After
by
Samantha Sotto
Copyright 2011 by Samantha Sotto-Yambao
Crown Publishing Group, a division of Random House, Inc.
ISBN 978-0-307-71987-4

Reviewed Uncorrected Proof


This is the amazing story of Max, an immortal, and the woman he desires to be his ever-after soul mate, Shelley.

This isn't the usual story that I read... which is why this book is so utterly amazing! I couldn't put it down once I started reading it! Sotto's writing style leaves us with that 'gotta know more' feeling!

Max's story is actually told through the reminiscing of Shelley. Her remembering the things that Max has told her brings his life, his very long life!, into reality for the reader, and Max's grandson, Paolo.

I can't praise this story enough. For the writer to so capture my attention, and my heart!, is simply amazing. This is a feel good love story that you will want to read again and again. And it's one that you can only hope they will find a screen writer who can turn it into a movie. What an awesome flick it would be!

Before Ever After earns...

...Five Stars and...




...my Thumbs Up Award!

I highly recommend this read for anyone with a wish for a feel-good story!



**** DISCLOSURE: This book was sent for private review by the Amazon Vine program.

No comments:

Post a Comment