Sunday, July 2, 2017

Inferior: How Science Got Women Wrong-and the New Research That's Rewriting the Story By: Angela Saini

By: Angela Saini
Beacon Press
 ISBN: 0807071706

I was expecting this to be a difficult, but desirable, book to read. Boy, was I (happily) wrong!

Saini does, indeed, cover a lot of experiments and research, but in a very readable way. No large, technical terms, which bore me to tears! (I am a country girl at heart!) But, with much ease, Saini let's it be known, that women are no longer 'scientifically proven' to be inferior to the male scientific communities standards, but is every bit the equal, in every way! (Dare I say, at times, superior to the male intellect?)

I found this book a pleasure to finally have the female counterparts of the world's leading males finally vilified!

I give this book five stars
and a great big thumbs up!
 You can purchase this book on Amazon.com. Hardcover is $16.50, paperback $16.25, ebook $16.99, and audiobook $17.95.



*****DISCLAIMER: This book was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fair and impartial review.




No comments:

Post a Comment