Monday, July 3, 2017

Ramses the Damned: The Passion of Cleopatra - Anne Rice, Christopher Rice


Ramses the Damned: The Passion of Cleopatra
by
Anne Rice with Christopher Rice
Copyright © 2017 by Anne Rice and Christopher Rice
Oublisher: Penguin Random House
ISBN: 978-1-101-97032-4
Pages: 400

I have been devouring Anne Rice Books since she first began writing! (And I'm not about to tell how old either of us are!) I have never been disappointed in one. They have ALL kept me on the edge of my seat, and afraid of the dark, since book one!

And I promise you, this book, too, will keep you on the edge of your seat! You'll not want to put this one down!

Ramses,  the former Pharoah of Egypt, is discovered in a tomb in 1914. Along with scrolls that he had written more than a thousand years earlier. Along with vials of potions, and poisons.

And old Ramses, isn't quite ready to give up the ghost. And he doesn't want to play alone. He calls upon Cleopatra, who also returns.

As with all Rice books, her characters come alive in her pages. And that's what makes them so horrifyingly real! You know they are, simply by their descriptions! And you know that they are out there in the dark, waiting for you!

BOO!

Seriously, get yourself a good bottle of vino, a long weekend, and plan on curling up with yet another great Anne Rice book.  I read it through in two days straight. Yep, couldn't put it down! I even carried it to the loo with me! Yep, it's that good!

You can purchase the book on Amazon by pre-ordering it now (it's due out November 21, 2017 (yeah, I know, it sucks that I got a preview copy and you have to wait!). Paperback is $12.19 and ebook is $11.99. You really don't want to miss this one so purchase early!

I give Ramses the Damned: The Passion of Cleopatra by Anne Rick and Christopher Rice five stars,
and a big thumbs up!




******DISCLAIMER: This book was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fair and impartial review.



No comments:

Post a Comment