Saturday, July 7, 2018

Restoring Your Spiritual Passion by Gordon MacDonald



Restoring Your Spiritual Passion
by Gordon MacDonald
Copyright 1986 Gordon MacDonald
Publisher Oliver-Nelson Books
ISBN:0-8409-9069-4
223 Pages
Completed 07/04/2018

 This is a fabulous book for anyone who needs to restore that spiritual passion you had when you were first saved! 

  The author explains how we sometimes get so used to hearing the same sermons that we tend to lose our passion, and we begin to forget just how marvelous our salvation is!

  Through reasons for losing our passion, who we are spending our time or work with, through our every day busy-ness, we tend to let things in our spirit get pushed back into the background.

  The author goes on and leads us through ways to regain that passion and feeling and want to get out to tell others the Good News!

  This book has really brought me back to my own spiritual passion and my desire to teach and reach others! I think every Christian should read this! We all go through this type of slump in life, even the most devout. The trick is to see that's what is happening, and to begin our journey back to it as soon as possible!

  I highly recommend this book!

  I give it FIVE STARS


  And a BIG THUMBS UP


  ****DISCLOSURE This book was loaned to me from my dear Christian Brother and mentor, David , and was under no obligation for review.






No comments:

Post a Comment