Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Still House Pond

Still House Pond
By Jan Watson
Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
2010
ISBN: 978-1-4143-2386-2

Due to a hectic schedule, it took me a while to find the time to actually sit down and read this book. But from the moment I opened the front cover, to the moment I closed the final page, I simply could not put it down!.

Watson does an exemplary job at telling us a story of family love. Of growing into a woman of God. Of loss. Of grief. Of joys. Of heartaches. Of laughter. And of tears.

Copper is a woman who knows all of these emotions. And her young daughter Lilly is coming of age and experiencing the same.

I don't want to give away any of this book's secrets, as this is simply a story you'll want to experience for yourself.

I give this my "thumbs up award" as well as 5 stars


I highly recommend this book for teens and adults alike.

This would also make an excellent book for a group read for young teens and adults!


****Disclosure: A copy of this book was provided by Tyndale Publishers for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment