Saturday, September 28, 2013

The New Artisan Bread in Five Minutes A Day - Jeff Hertzberg, MD

 
The New Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day
by Jeff Hertzberg, M.D. and Zoe Francois
  • Hardcover: 400 pages
  • Publisher: Thomas Dunne Books; First Edition  (October 22, 2013)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1250018285
  • ISBN-13: 978-1250018281

  • I am in awe at how easy it is to make artisan bread in just a few minutes a day right in my very own kitchen! And I am NOT a chef or baker!

    This book makes it super easy to make a starter, which is kept in the refrigerator, and from this all kinds of breads can be made. From sweet breakfast breads, to herb breads, to the best sour dough bread I've ever eaten!

    I highly recommend this book for anyone who wants to make delicious and healthy bread at home! [It even has recipes for gluten free breads!]

    I give The New Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day...
     
    ...Five Stars and....
     
     

     
    ...a Big Thumbs Up!
     
     
     
    ****DISCLOSURE: This book was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for an independent and non-biased review.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment