Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Slow Cooker 500+ Recipes by FlavorfulApps

Slow Cooker
500+ Recipes
by Flavorful Apps
Distributed by Amazon.com
Copyright© FlavorfulApps.com
 
Okay, so I was looking for diversity and ease in preparing meals that my hubby and grown daughter could simply ladle from the slow cooker when I got this eBook from Amazon.
 
All I can say is WOW! WOW! WOW!
 
The recipes are super easy to follow and use every day ingredients. And they are about as diversified as you can get!
 
The chapters include:
Beans and Grains
Beef Dishes
Chicken Dishes
Other Meats
Vegetables
Soups
Stews
Desserts
 
 It also includes a section for lists and notes, and a search function, which makes it highly useable!
 
I found the recipes a godsend! And I can't do anything less than highly recommend this book for your Kindle. I give it...
 
 
... Five Stars and...
 
 
 

 
 
...a big Thumbs Up!
 
 
 
****DISCLOSURE: This eBook was a private purchase and was under no obligation for review.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment