Friday, January 6, 2017

AUSTENtatious Crochet 36 Contemporary Designs from the World of Jane Austen

AUSTENtatious Crochet
36 Contemporary Designs from the World of Jane Austen
by
Melissa Horozewski
© 2011 Melissa Horozweski 
Published by Running Press
ISBN 978-0-7624-4146-4

 Well written, with beautiful photography by Chris Hynes, this book provides fans of Jane Austen a chance to crochet beautiful Austen-like garments.
Crochet patterns are well written and easy to follow. Garments include pantaloons and vests, skirts, scarves, shawls, sweaters, hats and even young girls clothing. Sizes include several plus size garments for larger women.

As a woman who adores this time era of clothing, I am in heaven trying to decide which garment I will make first! I can't wait to get started!

I give this book...

Five Stars
and a big...
 Thumbs Up!
I also give this my...
 Highly Recommended Award!




DISCLAIMER: This book was a private purchase and as such was not subject to review. The opinions above are solely that f the author of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment