Sunday, January 29, 2017

Kingdom Family Devotional - Tony & Jonathan Evans

Kingdom Family Devotional
52 Weeks of Growing Together
by
Tony Evans and Jonathan Evans
© 2016 Tony Evans and Jonathan Evans
Tyndale House Publishers
ISBN 978-1-58997-855-3
266 pages
Hardcover

This has been a wonderful devotional. Of course, I read through it in a couple of days, and not taking the time to truly explore the wealth that is within does not give me an advantage, but rather a disadvantage when doing book reviews.

Especially a good devotional for those with young children. Activities are included to help you talk to children of any age. Fifty-two weeks of devotionals, with five days of each week devoted to family Bible study. (Where were you when my children were young, and I tried to adapt Our Daily Bread for my youngsters?) Each week is devoted to a single subject, with each of the five lessons expounding on the subject of the week.

What a great team Evans and Evans makes in this series of devotions. After completing the devotional, I have now re-started it reading daily on my own since my children are all grown and live away.

This is one book I highly recommend!
I give it five stars.
And a big thumbs up!






DISCLAIMER: This book was provided by Tyndale House Publishing in exchange for a fair and impartial review. All opinions expressed above are those of the author of this blog and are not influenced by others.




No comments:

Post a Comment