Sunday, May 13, 2018

23 Minutes in Hell by Bill Wiese

23 Minutes in Hell
by Bill Wiese
Copyright © 2006 Bill Wiese
Publisher: Charisma House
ISBN: 1-59155-582-8
163 Pages
Completed: 03/17/2018

This is one of those rare books I could not put down reading! Once I started it, I had to finish it!

Wiese takes us on a wild ride! Declared dead, Wiese awakens to himself and spends 23 minutes in Hell. If you are a Christian, this is gonna scare you to death and make you reaffirm your faith in our Savior and send you on the straight and narrow path for Heaven! If you are not a Christian, this is gonna scare you to death and make you want to get born again so that you will miss this place of very real torment and torture!

Wiese writes in vivid clarity and detail of his experience. You are there with him as he is tortured and sees the people in the lake of fire! Never consumed but burning forever!

As a nurse, I have witnessed many deaths in my 30 year career. And I was made aware of how real Hell was with one patient's death in particular. (Perhaps one day I'll tell that story.) So, I had my real "aha" moment a few years back. But if I hadn't then,. I surely would have with Wiese's account!

I strongly urge you to read this book. It can change lives. Read the many reviews on Amazon regarding this book, and you will see what I am talking about! Lives have been changed. Entire FAMILIES have been changed!

I highly recommend this book! I even URGE you to get a copy right away and read it. It's not a long read, and you won't put it down!

I give this book a BIG Thumbs Up.


And I give it the highest star rating of FIVE STARS.


You can purchase the book below.









DISCLAIMER: This book was a private purchase and as such was under no obligation for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment