Sunday, May 13, 2018

A Lot Of Books To Get Through!


    I must apologize to you my readers. I have spent this first part of 2018 reading, and studying the books I have read. I have only read one book for pleasure so far this year, and it was not really my cup of tea, but read it because a friend said I would like it, and loaned it to me. So, the books that will come in the next few posts will be  mostly of Christian nature, as I have been called into the ministry. I am still finding my way, and am busying really studying these texts. So, these books have been taking me an unusually long amount of time to get through. So, I do apologize for the lateness in getting these out, and the sparse posts.

    My career has taken a drastic change as well, so now I will have more time available to me to do the blogging on the books I read that I have so longed for! It seems that is something I am most happy about! Having the time to write as I have missed these past six years!

    So sit back, relax, and be prepared to read all about The Books on My Shelf as I go over those I have been reading thusfar this year.

    Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment