Sunday, May 13, 2018

Who or What Is The Beast of Revelation by David C. Pack

Who or What is the Beast of Revelation
by David C. Pack
Published by The Restored Church of God
Copyright ©David C. Pack
53 Pages
Completed 05/06/2018

This was an interesting quick read. I am a great enthusiast on studying the book of Revelation and so was delighted with this booklet.

The author Scripturally bases all of his supportive evidence and hypothesis. Although he does not claim any of his work to be hypothetical or proposed. Instead, he believes his work to be factual according to Scripture.  I found his work to be somewhat out of context, and so will not go into his ideas here.

He is definitely a learned man, and knows the Scripture well. I just do not believe that his interpretation of Revelation to be completely correct. And so I cannot give him my best rating.

While I have said that, I do encourage the reader to take the time to read the material and judge for themselves. I certainly am no expert on the book of Revelation, and it has been open to much debate and interpretation since it was written! 

Therefore, I highly recommend the booklet.

I give this my thumbs up.

And I give it Three Stars.

You can order the booklet free of charge from the Restored Church of God at their website:



DISCLAIMER: This booklet was a private acquire and as such the author was under no obligation to provide a preview.


No comments:

Post a Comment