Sunday, May 13, 2018

The Beast of Revelation by John H. Ogwyn

The Beast of Revelation
Myth, Metaphor, or Soon-Coming Reality
By John H. Ogwyn
Publisher: The Restored Church of God
41 Pages
Out of Print
Completed: 03/07/2018

I was very intrigued with this modest booklet, published by The Restored Church of God.

The author, John H. Ogwyn makes a compelling debate on the reality or not of the beast as mentioned in the book of Revelation in the Scriptures. He wins, hand down with it being a reality, and just what the beast is. I'll leave it up to you to find a copy and read it to completion and decide yourself.

While I do not always see eye to eye with the Church of God, or the Restored Church of God, I am happy to see it publish such well thought out materials as has come from it's library in the past.  The authors are well educated, learned men of God, every one. And I respect and admire most of their work. While I have read most of what they have available, I can truly say I have never totally disagreed with any of them, and that includes Ogwyn.

Definitely a booklet worth reading. It's brevity keeps the reading interesting. But the intensity and implications will stay with you a lifetime.

I highly recommend this read.

I give it my Thumbs Up.

And my Five Stars.


And while I was unable to locate a copy of the booklet on the Restored Church of God's website (I am assuming it is no longer in print), I was able to locate a few copies on Abe Books. And there are several copies available on Amazon as well.




DISCLAIMER: This booklet was a private acquire and as such the author was under no obligation for review.




No comments:

Post a Comment