Monday, May 21, 2018

What is Bill Gates Reading This Summer?

In Bill Gates Notes, the wealthy entrepreneur that we all aspire to be, recently listed his top five books for reading this summer. And they're not exactly what you might think a man with his penchant for wealth would be expected to be reading! I was very amazed by his choices, and getting ready to order each one now!

From his notes, he states the following:

"Leonardo DaVinci by Walter Isaacson
Everything Happens for a Reason and Other Lies I've Loved , by Kate Bowler
Lincoln in the Bardo, by George Saunders

Origin Story: A Big History of Everything, by David Christian
Factfulness, by Hans Rosling, with Ola Rosling and Anna Rosling Ronnlund

I've been reading so much for study lately, that I think I'm going to reward myself with these five books! Each one sounds amazing and I can't wait to lie back in the shade of the porch, with my southern sweet tea and one of these good books to enjoy the afternoon!

Won't you join me?

Thank you, Mr. Gates for a great groups of book ideas for summer reading fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment